A Thru Z Consulting & Distributing, Inc. is a firm that specializes in the manufacturing and installation of animal caging for zoos nationwide.
We currently have an opening for a miscellaneous steel drafting / detailer open; this position is a full time position that offers health insurance and 401K that is employer matched, dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation time.
- Detailing assigned projects for approval in AutoCad.
- Double checking red lines & responses.
- Drafting erection & fabrication drawings.
- Detailing various small projects.
- Coordinate timely submittals.
- Manage multiple projects in cooperation with field and office support teams.
- Work with Purchasing Manager regarding inventory items to be incorporated for project use.
- Working with Operations Manager, Project Manager, Purchasing and Shop Managers to project fabrication and installation schedules.
- Working with vendors to obtain product information.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and be accurate to meet schedules.
- AutoCad 2D
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel & Outlook
- AutoCad 3D a plus
A Thru Z, a steel contractor in the zoological industry, has immediate openings for field crew installers. This position requires extensive travel for long periods at a time. Experience in a construction environment a plus. Knowledge of welding, reading blue prints, OSHA regulations preferred but not required.
A Thru Z is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and an attractive benefit package.
You can submit an employment application with us at any time. As positions become available, those with active employment applications will be considered first. Applications remain active for 6 months. You will need to submit a new employment application every 6 months to remain active.
Attn: HR Department
8620 East Old Vail Road
Tucson, AZ 85747
If you have any questions about our products or services,
contact our sales department or call (520)434-8281