Nett’em Hand-Woven Stainless Steel Containment Mesh
- Nett’em is considered to be the strongest, most flexible of all exhibit meshes and is used for containment of all animals within any zoological environment.
- Nett’em is manufactured using a unique hand-woven interlocking technique from standard 7″ x 7″ stainless steel cable to create diamond openings from 1″ through 6″.
- Nett’em is outstandingly flexible and durable as well as structurally and environmentally friendly for the most unique exhibits.
- Standard: Stainless Steel cable type 302/304 7 x 7 strand.
- Type 316 7 x 7 stainless steel strand recommended for high caustic atmospheric surroundings.
Nett’em Stainless Steel Containment Mesh “Hand Tuck” (handwoven) material has double half hitches at every union or joint. Cable diameters are 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 3/16 inches and heavier. Each cable has a breaking strength of less than 480 pounds per foot through 1,800 pounds per foot, depending on the diameter of the cable.
Mesh opening sizes are available from 1″ to 6″ using 1/16″ to 3/16″ cable.
Unlimited sized panels are available with the use of this material.
Standard hardware fixtures and accessories also are available for basic installation.